Monday 3 September 2012

Patiently waiting...

This summer is far too long when you have run out of money....

Uni is re-starting in the next couple of weeks as will my student radio career :)

For now I have just updated my song playlist at the side which is the result of me going to Leeds Festival! I could probably write several more blog entries about campsite antics, drink-related incidents and the amazing bands that played ... however, i am going to keep to the tradition of 'what happens (insert place), stays (insert place). But if you are interested i'm sure you can find out on Facebook.

All I'm going to say is - If you havent been to festival, GO! people often tell you the worse parts about sleeping in a field with a hole as a toilet but the overall experience is something you can never truely express in words.....

And now for something actually music related.... Irrespective of me seeing both these bands at Leeds, I highly recommend you have a listen to (if you havent already of course) - Foo Fighters and Of Monsters and Men.
The first being one of my favourite bands of all time and I will forever love the man that is Dave Grohl who (in my eyes) plays and appreciates such brillant rock music.
The second is an up and coming Icelandic band who plays such orginal upbeat folk music. More and more people are hearing about them so have a listen and get involved.

Shall keep you posted on when I get a new time slot for my radio show, probably via Twitter.


LOVE x

No comments:

Post a Comment