Tuesday 2 October 2012

The beginning of something good *fingers crossed*

THURSDAY 5pm to 6pm - is now the new time slot for MusicBubble. You can tune in this week to hear the pilot. And Yes, I am using the word ' pilot' to cover my back if any of the features etc are a bit dodgy.

My student radio station also has a new website so check it out and it is also where you can live stream my show. - www.strathclydefusion.com

What my show is all about
Every week I want to play an hour of popular and new music from an array of alternative genres. 'Alternative' is a bizarre word as it doesn't really mean much but is used alot to describe unusual fashions and trends. My reasoning for the word-use is basically to illustrate the fact I won't be playing mainstream chart music.

There are loads of bands and artist who have been releasing music over the past years but have always skimmed the surface of mainstream and never quite fit or who are on the road to 'making it'. These are my kind of people and the type of unconventionality I'm wanting for my show.


After my first show on Thursday I will post up a new playlist and (hopefully) a recording of the hour so you can listen if you missed it :D

LET'S DO THIS.

LOVE x

No comments:

Post a Comment