Sunday 25 November 2012

Fancy Some New Bands in Your Life?

I spend a lot time hunting through band pages, record labels and review websites to find music and industry news. It's fun for me cause I find out stuff about the music I like including tour dates, album releases and lots of gossip. But it then also gives me a lot to talk about in my hour radio show.

The show this week is very music-heavy but I'm hoping you will enjoy the collection of tracks I have put together and find a band/artist that you want to listen to more. Also if you think there are any bands I should be playing as well, leave me a wee comment and I'll have a listen.

You can find the track list for the show below but if you want more detail about the songs or bands then listen via the link.







Tracklisting

Dum Dum Girls - I Got Nothing
AlunaGeorge - Your Drums, Your Love
Veronica Falls -Teenage
Eugene McGuiness - Sugarplum
The Joy Formidable - Cholla
Fatherson - First Born

Chill-Out Track
Bon Iver - Holocene (Dosh Remix)

Little Green Cars - The John Wayne
Karen O - Strange Love
Everything Everything - Kemosabe

Album of the Week: Crystal Castles - (III)
Crystal Castles - Affection

Boy - Little Numbers


No comments:

Post a Comment